|In case of life threatening emergencies||112|
|Emergency during office hours (8am-5pm)||030 – 212 90 78|
|Emergency out of office hours (5pm-8am/weekends/national holidays)||088 – 130 96 70|
Our practices are open for new patients residing in any of the following postal areas: 3512, 3514, 3572, 3581.
If you would like to register as a new patient, please fill in this form and bring it along with you to our practice. Your registration contains confidential information, please do not email it to us. Let your former family practitioner know that you are leaving his/her practice, ask for your medical records and bring or send these to us.
If you are in need of medical care but you do not live in Utrecht and you are just visiting Utrecht (‘non-resident’), you can also contact our assistant to make an appointment. In that case you will have to pay for the consultation and surgery using our card payment machine. You will receive a receipt, which you can use for your healthcare insurance.
You can reach our General Practitioners’ surgery during opening hours:
|Barels / Werners||030 – 271 57 39|
|Wouters / de Jong / Vlak / Steins||030 – 271 88 87|
Monday-Friday : 8 am – 5 pm
Refills (repeat prescriptions)
There are several ways to obtain your regular medication:
- You can phone: 030 – 212 98 10 (24 hours per day) and leave a message on our answeringmachine
- You can arrange this online through your online-patient-page. Therefore click here
- You can drop your old medication packaging in the box at assistantss counter.
- For medical questions: access the patient portal and opt for email consultation.
- For non-medical questions: You can contact our surgery by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on ‘contact’. The assistants check our e-mails every day.
Out of Office Hours
Out-of-office-care is available at the General Practitioners’ Surgery (Spoedpost). This is only for emergencies and you must make an appointment first.
- Address: Burgemeester Fockema Andrealaan 60 in Utrecht. Phone: 088 – 130 96 70
- You can call us for an appointment between 8 am and 17 pm.
- If you have an account: you can make an appointment online (not during Covid-pandemie)
If you need a doctor, but you are unable to visit the GP’s Surgery for medical reasons, the doctor can visit you at home. If you would like the doctor to make a home visit, please arrange this with an assistant before 10am.
Consultation by telephone or video-call
Please inform an assistent if you would like to discuss a problem with a doctor by phone of videocall (e.g for lab results), the assistant will make an appointment for you and the doctor will call you back around the scheduled time.
Our assistants are properly educated, they are fully trained to ask medical questions and perform specific medical treatments such as:
checking blood pressure, checking glucose for diabetes, removing stitches, checking urine samples for bladder infection, dressing a wound, giving injections, and performing various other procedures.